Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mason Wayne


Mason was smiling at his momma today! It was so neat to see how much he has grown this month. He actually looks like a baby now! His head is at the top of my uterus and his feet are at the bottom...which explains why I feel him kicking way down there where Brian isn't able to feel it! The doctor said he should do a somersault by 30 weeks. I sure am praying he does! She said daddy won't be able to feel until he does :( She also asked if I was going to be able to make room for him. I looked at her a little confused...she said because my torso is so short it's full already! So, this explains why my ribs are sore already...and I will continue to grow OUT! Now, with my smaller tatas I was able to see my feet again...ha ha! BUT not anymore now it's the belly! It is a catch all. Also, I gained 5 YES 5 lbs. since I was at the doc a month ago. I have gained 11 lbs. the entire time. Treadmill here I come! I have my appetite plus some back and I am always hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment