Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Woohoo it's Spring Break! No commuting from Fort Worth to Mesquite & no 7th graders (love them but needed a break)! Just Me & My Boys :)

 

This Spring Break has been really uneventful to say the least. Logan started coughing Sunday night and Monday morning he did not sound good at all and by 10:30 we were at the doctor. YEP MONDAY MORNING OF SPRING BREAK AT THE DOCTOR! Ha! He has croup, which Mason had last year, and it is CONTAGIOUS! Tuesday Mason had it with fever and all. I think that is how it will be from now on...when 1 is sick it is only a matter of time before the other gets it. Lucky me ;) We have been confined to the house and no contact with any other kiddos, not really what I had planned for the week but that's how it goes sometimes with babies. We were also hoping to make it to my aunts ranch for some family time, but didn't happen. ME, BABIES, DOGS home ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Yesterday, we did get out and do some shopping. We made it to Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Target all before noon. I cleaned out the laundry room and hung the shelf, dry erase calendar, and ironing board hanger I bought. It is much more organized...Now to wash the clothes ha!

I have enjoyed all the snuggles from the boys despite them not feeling well though! They are the 2 sweetest boys I could ever wish for, well most of the time, Mason is almost 2 ;)

Love my babies...

Photo 46 Photo 39

Enjoying the new loveseat that reclines!

Photo 36 Photo 37

Momma I don't feel good...

Photo 38 Photo 47

Still smiling and giving kisses...

Photo 44 Photo 45

Snuggle Bugs...

Photo 41 Photo 40

Sweetie Pies...

Photo 43 Photo 42

 

No comments:

Post a Comment