Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October 31, 2011

Last night Brian came home from work, we ate dinner and he went straight to get dressed! When I asked what he was getting all dressed up for his response was, "To take Mason Trick or Treating!" I had bought candy for us to pass out and thought we would stay here and pass out candy. However, he was on a mission to take his baby Trick or Treating (so sweet)! They went out and Logan & I stayed here and passed out candy. Whenever they left Logan woke up and was ready to eat...so I did not have a very peaceful time trying to feed him and pass out candy, but lets face it when do I ever get to just sit and feed him! When they got back we drove around to look at the decorated houses and I must say some of them looked awesome! Then, we had a visit from Captain America aka Noah! Brian played outside with him for a little while, great way to end the night! Talking to Brian last night I said can you imagine what it will be like next year with a 1 year old and 2 year old and he said FUN!! I'm so glad my boys have such a good Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment