Thursday, July 21, 2011

Logan Ty’s Nursery

Our new addition is expected to arrive Oct. 7th! I am 28 weeks along…Starting my 3rd trimester! Wow! This pregnancy has gone by fast. I guess it’s different when you already have a baby to love on while waiting for #2. We are in the process of getting all the boys situated in their rooms upstairs. We did a little switching up of Noah’s room and created a playroom for the boys in the bonus room. Our last room to do up there is sweet little Logan (I’m praying he has a sweet personality like his brother). I guess I’m not in as much of a hurry this time around knowing Mason didn’t sleep up there until he was around 6 months old, but I do have a plan.

I want to paint the walls grey, which are forest green right now from Noah’s hunting and camo so we will have to prime then paint :( I am so over painting! And use green and blue as the 2 main colors to decorate with kinda like in this inspiration pic.

grey nursery

I also want to make the bedding like I did for Mason but using this line of fabric.

brightowl

With this one being the main fabric. 

brightowl2

And I want some type of tree with owls…You can change the colors of this but I think it’s cute to put on the wall and have the lone branch over his crib.

treewalldecal

I am also looking forward to the blanket my Grandmother is making for Logan with bright colors!  So, soon I will begin the next project in my house another baby boy nursery!

1 comment:

  1. Love the room idea! I love the owls and almost did them also, I'm not creative and cannot sew and I just didn't love any of the already made owl stuff for boys! If I ever have a girl though I will for sure be doing the owls. Etsy has some REALLY cute owl stuff!

    ReplyDelete