Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday, July 22, 2011

We started our Friday morning off hoping Noah was feeling much better than yesterday. He threw up about 5 times and wasn’t able to keep any food down. He did feel much better today though!! I was so thankful!! We were going to take the boys swimming and weren’t able to go yesterday. I was looking forward to getting out of the house, so today since he was feeling better we were going to do something!

Today, we were able to take them to the movies. It was Mason’s 1st time at the movies. We went to see Winnie the Pooh. He did ok…not great…but not horrible! He is such a busy body at almost 14 months all he wanted to do is stand up in his chair. He was loving some popcorn though!

MaseMovie22   MaseMovie5

Noah was so quiet and watched the movie. He said he loved it! He told us when we got home he had so much fun at the movies!

After the movies, we came home and I left Daddy with both boys to go to the doctor. I have to admit it felt weird to not have Mason in the back seat with me. I actually turned around a couple times thinking I was checking on him!

The doctors appointment went well everything looked great! I took my glucose test so we’ll find out soon how that went.

Logan28weeks2

I loved having Brian home with us this week! He took a week off from work to take a break and spend some time with us! So sad it’s already over. Daddy’s back to work next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment