Sunday, February 6, 2011

SLEEP!

Something I don't get much of these days! Working an hour away and taking Mason with me every morning makes for an EARLY start to our days. We have to leave the house by 6:00-6:15 (I don't have to be at work until 7:40)! I have to get from Keller to Mesquite, drop off Mase, go by the rents to fix my hair and pick up Josh, and THEN I'm off to work! Mason has gone through periods of time where he was sleeping great. Lately, he has NOT been sleeping through the night and it has been like this for awhile now. He is waking up around 1 and around 4 and I have been feeding him a bottle both times. I have got to do something to help him put himself back to sleep! Tonight, I started the cry-it-out method. He cried for about 40 min. with me going to check on him every 10 min. and finally it was silent. I was leaving the room with tears in my eyes! We'll see how it goes later in the night! DAY 1 of this was not easy! I hope that we can both benefit from it in the future! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment