Friday, July 23, 2010

I’m an old person already.

I have more ailments anyway. After 12 hours of labor and still no baby I had a c-section…thank you mom I appreciate that one ha-ha! But…the incision still has one little spot not all the way healed and that was 8 weeks ago. I have been going to the wound care center every Thursday for them to check the progress and make sure it is infection free (I know TMI). Well, yesterday they said it should be all the way healed by next Thursday whenever I go…l am praying so!

Also, yesterday I had another appointment for a sonogram and found out that I had gallstones. I have had bad attacks at night and some pain during the day after I eat. The doctor said it is common after pregnancy. I have an appointment with the surgeon next Tuesday. The thought of another surgery is not settling well…I am feeling a little down about it. They said the recovery is usually 1 to 2 weeks…so I will barely be recovered and back to teaching I will go. I am looking forward to this school year!

Mason made it all day with me to all my appointments…I am feeling nervous about going to back to school and not being with him. Although he has many people who would willingly watch him he is going everywhere Mommy goes until school starts :)

1 comment:

  1. Talk to me about being old when are my age (and pregnant!) Anyway - hate to hear about the gallstones. My friend Amy went to the hospital with pain (3 weeks before due date) and it turns out that she had to have her gall-bladder removed two days after her c-section. Hopefully your recovery will be better this time around.

    ReplyDelete